Top Valued Workplace Skills include leadership , organizational, communication , interpersonal ,computer,analytical, problem solving, time management, mathematical and professional skills.
- Motivating others towards the accomplishment of a common goal or vision.
- Understanding and working to fulfill the needs of each team member.
- Knowing, using, and properly allocating a team’s resources.
- Effectively planning team activities.
- Influencing the actions of team members by setting a good example.
- Dealing with team disputes quickly, fairly and effectively.
- Assigning duties and responsibilities effectively.
- Identifying tasks to be accomplished.
- Pulling elements together in an orderly, functional, and structured whole.
- Facilitating discussions on program planning processes.
- Facilitating brainstorming activities.
- Giving constructive feedback on others’ work.
- Prioritizing tasks; getting most important work done first.
- Negotiating; bargaining; persuading; debating issues without being unpleasant or abrasive to others.
- Greeting people; representing others to the public; selling; demonstrating products or services.
- Courteous telephone skills.
- Reporting; conveying information; explaining issues or procedures.
- Listening effectively.
- Interviewing; drawing out others’ views; probing for information.
- Demonstrating skills in the use of language, grammar and punctuation.
- Expressing ideas in written form; editing; revising; preparing concise and logically written materials.
- Organizing and presenting ideas effectively for both formal and spontaneous speeches.
- Participating in group discussions.
- Interacting effectively with peers, superiors, and assistants.
- Understanding the feelings of others.
- Analyzing behavior of self and others in group situations.
- Demonstrating effective social behavior in a variety of settings and under different circumstances.
- Maintaining group cooperation and support.
- Making and keeping commitments to others.
- Identifying and using appropriate software.
- Identifying, analyzing, and solving hardware or technical difficulties.
- Teaching others to use computer programs.
- Understanding different application programs.
- Using HTML and other web design tools.
- Understanding and using different operating systems like UNIX and Windows.
- Analyzing the interrelationships of events and ideas from several perspectives.
- Identifying reasonable standards for assessing the appropriateness of an action.
- Identifying the general principles that explain interrelated events.
- Applying appropriate criteria to strategies and action plans.
- Understanding and making logical arguments.
- Effective problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Anticipating problems before they occur.
- Defining problems and identifying possible causes.
- Identifying possible solutions and selecting the most appropriate ones.
- Developing plans to apply new solutions.
- Creating inventive solutions to complex problems.
- Adapting one’s ideas and behaviors to changing customs and rules.
- Quickly and accurately identifying the critical issues when making a decision or solving a problem.
- Managing and organizing projects while being conscious of schedules and deadlines.
- Setting realistic goals.
- Organizing work effectively; breaking projects down into manageable steps.
- Prioritizing work to do most critical tasks first.
- Interpreting, manipulating, and using numerical data effectively.
- Understanding and managing financial plans.
- Understanding and controlling operating expenses.
- Creating formulas.
- Recognizing and understanding data in different forms (like graphs).
- Using precise data entry techniques; analyzing data.
- Recognizing abnormalities or mistakes in data.
- Representing an organization through appropriate dress, language, behavior, and business ethics.
- Complying with the company’s written and unwritten rules and expectations.
- Treating coworkers, superiors, assistants, and customers with respect.
- Working toward compromise in situations of disagreement or dispute.
- Working within project protocols.
- Showing loyalty to an organization.
- Being punctual and working efficiently.
- Producing high quality results.