Creating Customer Loyalty is Vital for Success of a Business
We all want customer loyalty, but are we willing to create it, and do we even know how? You must establish an overall environment or atmosphere for your business that sets you apart from your competitors.
Customer loyalty is the result of consistently positive emotional experience, physical attribute-based satisfaction and perceived value of an experience, which includes the product or services.
Top 30 ways to create customer loyalty:
1. Provide exceptional customer service.
2. Offer convenient business hours.
3. Create a perception of high value.
4. Make the customer feel important when possible, learn and use the customer’s name.
5. Ensure regular owner/manager contact.
6. Provide personal service and attention to customers.
7. Greet everyone with a smile.
8. Have a friendly refund and exchange policy.
9. Show a sincere desire to help.
10. Follow up with the customer after a sale.
11. Offer faster checkout and payment.
12. Offer faster order processing and shipping.
13. Establish customer-friendly policies.
14. Have an outstanding guarantee.
15. Provide service to special-interest groups.
16. Have a welcome sign on your door.
17. Offer a selection of specialty products.
18. Solve problems immediately.
19. Have a rewards or payback program.
20. Stay open late to accommodate a customer.
21. Ask customers for new product input.
22. Alert customers of new product arrivals.
23. Feature perks for frequent customers.
24. Send convenient reorder reminders.
25. Keep your business reputation clean.
26. Keep your store neat and clean.
27. Tell customers often that you value their business.
28. Have an open-door policy for questions.
29. Give a little extra with each order.
30. Have an attitude that the sale is never final until the customer is satisfied.
Develop magnetism that really creates customer loyalty. Provide the little extras, and customers will notice that they like doing business with you.