What is Customer Care?
Customer care is meeting the expectations of the customers and giving them more than what they expected.
Superb Quotes About Customer Care
“Companies can’t give job security, only customers can.”Jack Welch
- “If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.”Jeff Bezos
- “Service is the rent we pay for the privilege of living on this earth.”Eldon Tanner
- “We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.”Jeff Bezos
- “It is not your client’s or prospect’s job to remember you. It is your responsibility to make sure they do not have the chance to forget you.”Patricia Fripp
- “I am still looking for the modern equivalent of those Quakers who ran successful businesses, made money because they offered honest products and treated people decently, worked hard, spent honestly, saved honestly, gave honest value for money, put back more than they took out and told no lies. This business creed, sadly, seems long forgotten.”Anita Roddick
- “In communities where men build ships for their own sons to fish or fight from, quality is never a problem.” Deville
- “Always concentrate on the service or product you provide first and the financial rewards second. Money is a by-product of excellence. Always make doing what is right your main priority and the financial rewards will follow.”Larry Harmon
- “Profit in business comes from repeat customers, customers that boast about your project or service, and that bring their friends with them.” Edwards Deming
- “The simplest and shortest ethical precept is to be served as little as possible – and to serve others as much as possible.”Leo Tolstoy
- “A sale is not something you pursue, it is something that happens to you while you are immersed in serving your customer.” Source Unknown
- “Be everywhere, do everything, and never fail to astonish the customer.” Macy’s Motto
- “Dealing with people is probably the biggest problem you face, especially if you are in business. Yes, and that is also true if you are a housewife, architect or engineer.” Dale Carnegie
- “Being on par in terms of price and quality only gets you into the game. Service wins the game.” Tony Alessandra
- “Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong.” Donald Porter V.P.
“The customer is the most important part of the production line.” Edwards Deming